Family healthcare you can count on
Looking for a doctor? We’re enrolling now with significantly lower fees to help you save.
Why Local Doctors?
At Local Doctors, we believe everyone should have access to high-quality, low-cost healthcare. With 30+ clinics across Auckland, online phone and video consultations for just $45 or less, and a strong history within our communities, we are doing just that and would love for you to join us.
What you get
Whether it’s yourself or your whānau, enrol as a patient with Local Doctors and access:
- Most GP consults $20 or under (less with a community services card)
- $45 online appointments and prescriptions through our video and phone service Bettr
- ACC Free - No charge for ACC injury consultations
- 30+ strong Auckland network of 24-hour urgent care clinics and GP clinics.
- One time enrolment — enrol with one clinic, and access them all. No need to re-register, saving you money.
- Choice of bookings and walk-in services for your convenience
- Convenient extended clinic hours (many open 7-days to 8pm, and 2 open 24/7).
- Live clinic wait times online to help you plan and save time.
- Access additional services including diabetes treatment, minor surgeries and mental wellness support.
Your choice - $45 online video and phone consultations
Our new online video and phone consultation service you can make an appointment online in minutes and be seeing a doctor in under 20 minutes. No need to leave the house, arrange transport or pack up the kids, and best of all there's no waiting, no complicated downloads just quick convenient care from your home. All for $45 or free for under-14's.
- Available 8am - 8pm, 7 Days a week
- No queuing. No waiting. No downloads.
- Wide choice of Kiwi Doctors from our network
- Order your prescriptions and medical certificates online with delivery available
When you enrol with Local Doctors, you have the choice of how and where you want to see us, you aren’t restricted to the clinic you enrolled with (prices may vary). Whenever you need medical care, turn up to any one of our physical clinics (find them all here) or our online clinic and our team will help—no need to worry about your details, we will have them on hand so we can pick up where we last left off.