Family healthcare you can count on
Looking for a doctor? We’re enrolling now with significantly lower fees to help you save.
Why Local Doctors?
At Local Doctors, we believe everyone should have access to high-quality, low-cost healthcare. With 30+ clinics across Auckland, NZ’s cheapest online consultations, and a strong history within our communities, we are doing just that and would love for you to join us.
What you get
Whether it’s yourself or your whānau, enrol as a patient with Local Doctors and access:
- Most GP consults $20 or under (less with a community services card)
- 30+ strong Auckland network of 24-hour urgent care clinics and GP clinics.
- One time enrolment — enrol with one clinic, and access them all. No need to re-register, saving you money.
- NZ’s cheapest online consultations from $10 through our new service Bettr.
- Choice of bookings and walk-in services for your convenience
- Convenient extended clinic hours (many open 7-days to 8pm, and 2 open 24/7).
- Live clinic wait times online to help you plan and save time.
- Access additional services including diabetes treatment, minor surgeries and mental wellness support.
Be seen by a team that already knows you, no matter where you are.
When you enrol with Local Doctors, you aren’t restricted to the clinic you enrolled with. Whenever you or your family need medical care, turn up to any one of our Local Doctors clinics (find them all here) and our team will help—no need to worry about your details, we will have them on hand so we can pick up where we last left off.