Protect yourself and your whānau with a FREE flu vaccine.
All people meeting the following criteria can access a FREE Flu vaccine from 1st April.
- Children aged 6 months - 12 years, inclusive
- People aged 65 years and over
- Pregnant women (any trimester)
- Māori and Pacific people aged 55 years and over
- People under 65 years of age with a range of medical conditions, such as: cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, diabetes, chronic renal disease, cancer, HIV, autoimmune disease, immune suppression, immune deficiency, neuromuscular or CNS disease ...(see your doctor for the full list)
- People under 65 years of age who have a mental health condition, such as schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizoaffective disorder; OR are currently accessing secondary or tertiary mental health and addiction services.
For everyone else, it is just $30.
Walk in or request an appointment at:
Local Doctors: Mangere Town Centre, Mangere Bridge, Glen Innes, Sylvia Park, Mt Roskill, Stoddard Road, Lincoln Road, Wai Health, Ranui, Avondale.
White Cross: Glenfield, Lunn Ave.
Walk in / no appointment needed at:
Local Doctors: Dawson Road, Chapel Park, Browns Road, Takanini, Dannemora, Botany South, Otahuhu, East Tamaki, Kolmar Road, Otara Mall, Otara GP & Urgent Care
White Cross: New Lynn, Ascot, Henderson, St Lukes, Otahuhu, Whangarei.
By appointment only:
White Cross NorthMed
Complete the form below and our call centre will be in touch to help you with that.