You can now view clinic wait times, enrol online and access a range of other great features via our new Local Doctors website.
Whether you’re in need of urgent care or want to make an appointment with a GP, all the information you need is now at your fingertips.
Some of the websites’ new features include:
- The ability to search by location – simply enter your address or suburb to view clinics nearby.
- A wait time indicator showing how busy each clinic is.
- The ability to quickly and easily enrol as a patient online.
- A range of search filter options, such as ‘Open weekends’, ‘Female doctor’, ‘24-hours’ and ‘Accessible’.
- A search option for clinics that include co-located services, such as pharmacy, dental, physio and x-ray, allowing you to make one-stop-shop visits.
- Information about fees individualised to your circumstances, so you can find out exactly how much your appointment will cost.
- A list of services available at each clinic and detailed information about each service.
- Useful information about common health topics.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
In addition, the new websites link to ManageMyHealth: an online patient portal that allows you to access your health records, request repeat prescriptions, view lab results and more.